Indicative force for a vacuum gripper with foam interface covered 100% by the load, including a safety factor of 2 for horizontal handling and rigid, airtight surface.
ISO 9409-1 Robot Mounting Interface
Supply: non-lubricated air, 5 microns filtered, according to ISO 8573-1:2010 [4:5:4].
. Operating pressure: from 5 to 6 bar
. Optimal pressure:
- CVGC150x150 / CVGC 320x160: 5.5 bar
- CVGC240x120: 6 bar
. Maximum vacuum: 85%.
. Vacuum command light: orange LED
. Electric protection grade: IP40
. Control voltage: 24 V DC +/-10%
. Vacuum control: 24 V DC PNP
. Power consumption: 65 mA (no load)
- 1 x “Vacuum level” signal analogic 1 to 5 V DC (depending on robot model, see “Electrical Connections” section)
- 1 x “Gripped product” switching output 24 V DC PNP NO or NC (125 mA max.)
. Service life: 30 million cycles
. Operating temperature: from 0 to 50° C.
- Gripper: carbon, PA 6.6 15% FG, brass, stainless steel, PETP
- Valve: aluminum, steel, NBR
- Foam gripping interface: EPDM
. Noise level:
- CVGC 150x150: 72 dBA
- CVGC 240x120: 71 dBA
- CVGC 320x160: 66 dBA